a peep into a patchwork of paraphernalia, sharing my obsessions, fascinations and creations...

Thursday 14 October 2010

Current Outlook


The chaos that greets me most days of late at some point...there is a system in place i promise! From what i can make out here there's a mixture of teeny tiny beads, vintage finds and lots i've picked up upon my travels. Most probably the same amount on the floor too...!


And On The Horizon



...A few horizons, flowers, more flowers, jam jars, pictures of lakes, fields, and small japanese children jumping in puddles with umbrellas 5 times their size...and then some more flowers. This is an old bureau my mum got for me.  To which I then placed her adopted old dressing table mirror set on (very old school-still has 80's laura ashley wallpaper lining in the mini drawers!) to use as a base to create my photo patchwork...thought 3 mirrors was reflection enough for one room!





my beautiful mummy in the bottom right, avec lots of wheat!
(and just beneath her a glimpse of a bead packet from my most favourite bead shop on earth...KIWA)

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment