a peep into a patchwork of paraphernalia, sharing my obsessions, fascinations and creations...

Thursday 6 January 2011

Book, book...et book



















So with Santa's visit a few heavy rectangular packages were unearthed, technically the pretty french one was a present to & from moi-sure an illustrated french dictionary shall prove essential in my day-to-day life...or maybe I just got it 'cause it has the most amazing cover and spine from the 1920's I may have ever seen!! Kirstie's Homemade Home is a personal tv fave and I shall try to master all that is inside this step-by-step manual! 

My most favourite book is the 'For The Love Of Old'-a beautiful collection of one woman's gathering/hoarding behaviour that adorns every inch of her abode. It opens with some lovely words that are below n echoes how I feel precisely...

n.b-aside from the wedding part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment