a peep into a patchwork of paraphernalia, sharing my obsessions, fascinations and creations...

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Alright Wright

Actually think Frank Lloyd Wright's creations are much more impressive than just 'alright'. Went to see some of his wonderfully designed houses over the weekend... my camera had died and the majority were privately owned gaf's-so whipped out my blackberry a few times to capture all the glory-but the detailing is not done justice here below! 
The multitude of lines in everything he designs is what is really stunning and I really really want some Frankie-esq windows in my life! The flecks of gold and white,perfect symmetry and art deco feel-although so much of what he produced was at the turn of the century...all in all-amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment