a peep into a patchwork of paraphernalia, sharing my obsessions, fascinations and creations...

Thursday 24 May 2012

Frilled Finery!


As a younger version of myself without a doubt the fashion idols that subsequently shaped my existence were firstly Stephanie Zanoni -circa Grease 2 and secondly JEM & The Holograms-of cartoon fame. 
No doubt through over-exposure to their epic tune 'Glitter and Gold' which I implemented as staple themes throughout my wardrobe, though am yet to find my own pair of star cum hologram earrings! Anyway in ode to Jem, 80's wedding steez and the fact tomorrow I will witness such antics, a vid of Kimber's pre wedding jitters/styling/sing-a-long is here!! Cue the organ... 'Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day' in all it's 1980's frilled finery!
Miss Zanoni <3

No comments:

Post a Comment