a peep into a patchwork of paraphernalia, sharing my obsessions, fascinations and creations...

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Tomodachi Tuesday... Featuring Me!

This is the image I created for the Japan Red Cross charity website Tomodachi Calling ... it started out as a photograph I took in Tokyo a few years back,which I played around with, drew onto and collaged various bits. It was a couple sharing a scarf-which I just thought was the cutest thing ever... 

An organic cotton babygrow! 
A timeless mug!

All proceeds go to the tsunami fund and the Tomodachi project is being run solely by volunteers based in Tokyo looking to help out the survivors for the future months, there are some wonderful designs aside from my own!! Have a looksie here Tomodachi Calling Vicky Palmer for my products 
or HERE for the full range and BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment